Digital Platform and Course Designer: Request for Proposal
PLEASE SEE BOTTOM OF DESCRIPTION FOR INSTRUCTIONS – APPLICATIONS NOT SUBMITTED IN THIS FORMAT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED OVERVIEW
Hanna Institute (HI) is soliciting competitive proposals from creative and mission-driven contractors specializing in Adult Learning, Learning Technologies, and Digital Curriculum Design. We are looking for an individual(s) or organization to oversee the successful launch of Hanna On-Demand, our Kajabi-based digital learning service.
Hanna On-Demand will cater to a range of organizational clients who primarily serve young children, youth, and their families, including schools, social service and healthcare providers, nonprofits, and government agencies. Hanna On-Demand will host both contracted customized online courses for clients as well as online courses available to purchase by the broader public.
We hope to establish a long-term working partnership with a single agency or individual. Services will be solicited on a project-by-project basis. Each project will require a clear and concise scope of work built upon an established fee structure and achievable within agreed upon timelines.
We are seeking successful bidders to:
- Assess HI’s e-learning needs and opportunities to achieve revenue goals and position HI as an industry thought-leader in digital learning.
- Design and launch Hanna On-Demand, a Kajabi-based Learning Management System.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Hanna staff &Curriculum Designer to design, produce and launch engaging and user-friendly asynchronous e-learning courses and activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and success of our digital learning efforts to continuously improve effectiveness and accessibility.
- Stay abreast of industry innovations and surface opportunities for HI to push the boundaries of engaging, interactive and effective digital learning.
Review the submission instructions below.
To apply, please submit a proposal to Erin Hawkins, Vice President, Hanna Institute ([email protected]) and Christine Feenstra, Director, Outreach & Operations, Hanna Institute
Proposal should be no longer than 3 pages and provide the following information:
- An introduction to your organization/self, and if applicable, information on the lead contact with whom HI would work as well other team members playing key roles in this work.
- A summary of your e-learning development, launch and evaluation experiences, highlighting those products and projects of which you are particularly proud.
- An overview of your process working with SME’s and agency teams to inspire innovation and broader thinking for digital learning.
- Information on your fee structure.