Complete Our Scholarship Application
The Hanna scholarship program provides financial support alumni wanting to continue their education after graduating from Hanna.
Depending on a student’s grades and overall academic standing, you may be eligible to receive reimbursement for tuition fees, books and living expenses. You may also have the potential to receive additional incentives.
Our requirements include:
- Take a minimum of 12 units and complete college degree in a timely manner
- Maintain a GPA of 2.0 or above by the completion of each semester
- Check in with the Follow-On department monthly for a progress assessment
- Participate in Hanna events throughout the school year when visiting the area
- All Hanna alumni are eligible to apply for the scholarship program, and on average there are 25 to 30 graduates a year receiving financial aid.